how to vote
voting and voter registration will open on October 1, 2022
1. Sign in
- If you already have an account, login.
- If you do not have an account register as a voter, first.
2. Pick a story
- Find a story you like in the public gallery
3. Find the grey heart
- If you are logged in, you will see a grey heart to the right of the story's title
4. Click on the heart
- When the heart turns red, your vote has been recorded.
- If the heart is already red, you have already voted,
things to know:
- You can only vote once per story per voting round.
- Registration helps us control cheating and ballot stuffing.
- We may contact you with contest-related announcements and offers until the contest winners are announced.
- We promise not to do so too often.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We will not contact you with other news or offers unless you ask.
*Contest open to residents of Canada and the United States, aged 13+. Entrants who participate in the Public Voting track and winners whose stories are published on storybilder.com forfeit First World Publication Rights to StoryBilder, Ltd. One story per person. Chances of Winning decrease as more people enter the contest.