Press and Other Tidbits
Thank you for your interest in StoryBilder! Here are some media resources for journalists and bloggers. If you're looking for particular information but don't see it here, please let us know.
Our flipbook covers the basics, and it's shareable (just click on the story to open and use the sharing links on top). Contact us for embed code if you'd like to include it on your site or in an email.
- Episode 68: Building Your Story with Tanya Gough (WritingRemix Podcast with Dan Dissinger / USC Writing Program, 25 July 2021)
- Episode #119: Bring Your Stories to Life with Tanya Gough (RethinkingLearning Podcast by Barbara Bray, 10 June 2021)
- Announcing Invite-Only Event To Showcase 100 Women-Owned Media Companies (Digital Journal / Yahoo Finance, 18 March 2021)
- Betting on yourself with entrepreneur Tanya Gough (Interview with Leigh Doyle, Digital Journal, 3 March 2020, and also DXJournal, 29 Feb 2020)
- Communitech announces founders, launches 2020 Fierce Founders Bootcamp (Betakit, 28 Jan 2020)
- My EntreLife Podcast (via global accelerator Entrelaunch, 6 March 2019)
- StoryBilder Helps Budding Authors Write Books Right from Scratch (StartupHereToronto, 24 April 2019)
- 9 January 2020 | The Banff World Media Festival Announces Inaugural Participants of Banff Spark Accelerator for Women in the Business of Media (External PDF Link: Banff Media Fesitval)
- 4 March 2019 | How StoryBilder Solved the Creative Writing Problem Without Losing the Creativity (PDF) (placed: Google News, BroadwayWorld)
- 28 January 2019 | StoryBilder: This Little Startup Goes to Market (PDF) (placed: Google News)
- 28 November 2018 | Introducing StoryBilder (PDF)